BOTOU HAIDE MACHINERY MANUFACTURING CO.,LTD

17 YEARS PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTION EXPERIENCE
BASED ON CHINA , SERVICE ALL OVER THE WORLD

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsLight Steel Keel Roll Forming Machine

Automatic Light Steel Keel Roll Forming Machine For Steel Frame Channels

Certification
This mutual cooperation last for about 6 years,and must admit the service they provide is aboved expected. Our concern always been well solved.

—— Mr.Taraghi

The products are with good quality. I trust them because I've never been disapointed with them.The after sales also very good.

—— Tomas

I'm Online Chat Now

Automatic Light Steel Keel Roll Forming Machine For Steel Frame Channels

Large Image :  Automatic Light Steel Keel Roll Forming Machine For Steel Frame Channels

Product Details:

Place of Origin: HEBEI;CHINA
Brand Name: HAIDE
Certification: CE;ISO9001
Model Number: Steel keel profiles

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1SET
Price: negotiable
Packaging Details: Machine With Plastic Film , packed in 40" container
Delivery Time: 30 Days After Receiving The Deposit
Payment Terms: L/C, D/A, T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability: 45SETS/MONTH
Detailed Product Description
Raw Material: GI/PPGI/GL Voltage: 380v,50HZ,3PHASE
Main Power: 5.5KW Hydraulic Motor: 4KW
Main Frame: Independ Strcuture , Column Scale Transmission: Gear Transmission

 

New Design Light Steel Keel Roll Forming Machine for Steel Frame Channels

 

1. Brief intorduction 

 

Metal Frame Stud And track C U Shaped Light Steel Keel Cold Roll Forming Machine can make different size of stud and track , worked together with C and Z purlin for buildings , widely used  in the main body stress structure of the large and medium-size enterprises civil construction, like the plant, warehouse, locomotive shed, hangar, exhibition building, theatre, stadiums, roofing load-bearing load and wall surface support of the arbour.Material of rollers: Shaft Bearing steel(Quenching)

 

2. Machine technical parameters  

Technical parameters:
1 Name of commodity & specification stud and track roll forming machine
2 Main motor power 3kw, 3 phase
3 Hydraulic motor power 3kw
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame Steel square tude welded
8 Backboard Thickness 14mm
9 Chain Size 20mm
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness 0.3-1.2mm
12  Machine colour   Customized
13 Productivity 8-12m/min
14 Roll Station 12
15 Roller Diameter 70mm
16  Roller material  45# steel
17  Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
18 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm
19 Overall Size 6500×800×1000mm
20 Total Weight 4T
21 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
22 Workflow

Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----

cut to length----run out table

23 Package nude in the container
24 Minimum order quantity 1 set
25 Payment terms

T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before

 ship)

26 Delivery time 30  working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.

 

3. Machine Whole View Photo

 

 

 

Contact Details
BOTOU HAIDE MACHINERY MANUFACTURING CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Tate

Tel: +8615511486637

Send your inquiry directly to us Message not be empty!